There has been a lot of enthusiasm around the survey. numbers have been steadily increasing everyday.
I thank all who wrote posts about the survey in addition to all who helped out spread the word through social media.
Until today (15/11/12), there has been a total of 148 responses (out of 482 total responses). By full response, I mean people who filled in the four pages of the survey. All questions are optional (so no question is compulsory) but it is obviously better to answer all of them in order for me to be able to run more stats and get some more accurate analysis.
Here is the breakdown of the responses per project:
- Debian – 28 full responses (from 65 responses)
- FreeBSD – joined the survey today! Welcome
- Gentoo - 2 full responses (from 11 responses)
- GNOME - 28 full responses (from 63 responses)
- KDE - 25 full responses (from 61 responses)
- Mozilla - 12 full responses (from 27 responses)
- NetBSD - 2 full responses (from 6 responses)
- OpenSUSE - 13 full responses (from 43 responses)
- Ubuntu - 38 full responses (from 206 responses)
Keep spreading the word, the survey is still live!
Here is the current of posts that promote the survey and/or describe the research project (We are still working on getting more posts):